You are here

How can I have my probation/supervised release terminated early?

Friday, August 11, 2017

You are eligible to request early termination from probation or supervised release under the following circumstances:

  • After you have completed at least one year of supervision, your attorney can petition the Court, or
  • After you have completed one half of your term of supervision, you can request early termination through your U.S. Probation Officer.

 If you have been convicted of a serious felony and/or have a history of violence, your case will not be considered for early termination.